Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 12, 2012

In The Mood For



{watching the trees be undressed of leaves - a clear sign of Fall's arrival}


October the 12th 1994 was one of the happiest days of my life and that's one of the reasons why I simply, absolutely and undeniably love Fall - it brings me the fondest memories! We're supposed to have a lowering of the temperature and some rain during this weekend and with no plans to go out it means that I'll finally be able to cuddle on the sofa with a batch of chocolate/almond/raspberries brownies, a big cup of hot latte and the new episodes of both Homeland and Dexter. Most certainly I will also go through lots of packed items that have been stored for years [since the beginning of the construction of the house] and i hope to be agreably surprised by the beautiful things I didn't remember of anymore! I'm in the mood for...

O dia 12 de outubro de 1994 foi um dos dias mais felizes da minha vida e essa é uma das razões pelas quais eu simplesmente, absoluta e inegavelmente amo o outono - traz-me as lembranças mais ternas! Parece que vamos ter uma diminuição da temperatura e alguma chuva durante este fim de semana e sem planos para sair, significa que vou finalmente poder enroscar-me no sofá com um monte de brownies de de chocolate / amêndoa / framboesas, uma grande caneca de café com leite quente e os novos episódios de ambos Homeland e Dexter. Certamente eu também irei passar a pente fino uma série de coisas embaladas que têm estado armazenadas há anos [desde o início da construção da casa] e espero ser agradavelmente surpreendida com as coisas lindas das quais eu já nem me lembrava mais! Apetece-me ...

 

{pairing glitter skirts with chunky whool sweaters -  the ultimate chic}






{adding oriental decor  to my home}






{wearing this simple, yet feminine and elegant hairdo}




{adding this beauitful and artsy manicure to my must-do list - got to go to Claire's for some decoratve patches}




{wearing gold toned mix of bracelets}






{eating the first blood red pomegranates of the season - one of my Fall's favourites - ever!}

23 comments:

  1. love this post)beautiful photos)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and have a very happy and restful weekend!
    ;-)
    Love
    Cle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added your glitter skirt + whool sweater picture to my yesterday post!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it all. Everything is so inspiring and so stylish. Beautiful photos.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Aida! It must be a very special day for you:) Love all the stuff you shared, especially the hairstyle and the nails! Beautiful bracelets too, you know I also am a huge addicted of Dexter^^ Kisses and enjoy your weekend my friend!:*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, I enjoy it all :) Have a wonderful weekend doll x

    ReplyDelete
  7. UI, agora fiquei curiosa com o dia 12 de Outubro de 1994!!!! Estou com inveja do fim de semana descansado e regalado que estás a planear, o meu vai ser corrido, o meu miúdo decidiu dar outro salto no crescimento, lá vou ter de me arrancar com ele para lhe comprar ténis e fato de treino para a ginástica. Não haverá um botão de desligar o crescimento agora até ao Natal???ps: muito obrigada pelas tuas palavras, pelos desejos de parabéns, pelos elogios, pelo carinho e pelo miminho minha linda menina!!!***
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. perfect inspiration for fall... first pics is really amazing~!
    Thank you for your sweet comment in my blog, dear~! ) Yours is nice and full of interesting ideas, so yes,
    I join it right now~! )
    Wish you a happy blogging
    wait for you in mine ))

    Olga
    http://www.myblondegal.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pictures are absolutely amusing!
    especially with the buddha decor!

    http://delvanni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful picture of leaves falling! The mix of the sweater and glitter skirt looks so comfy yet so chic. I can't wait to try a similar look. Happy Fall!
    x
    www.homesweetabode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love fall too...the color, the mood, and I have birthday too next week, so, yes, I am a autumn child! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Olá Aida. Gostei muito do teu blogue. Obrigada pelo comentário e volta sempre. Beijinho.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope this was a glorious day as well for you Aida! love Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aida,
    It seems that you are so thankful for the simple things like cuddling up on the sofa with a batch of chocolate brownies. I think grateful people are the happiest people. Pomegranates are a favorite of Nel's, they are so interesting and yummy. The first picture of the falling leaves is beautiful.
    ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Por aqui já se comeu a primeira romã :P o resto de um óptimo Domingo *

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your images ALWAYS captivate Aida....especially those gold tones beauties!!!

    REBECCA
    www.redtagchiclosangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this inspiration!! Why is the 12th your happiest day? Would love to know!

    Hope you're enjoying your weekend :)

    xoxo Alison
    www.stylingmylife.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. A mim apetece-me enroscar na cama, com um belo de um chocolate quente e a ouvir a chuva a cair. Infelizmente o S.Pedro não está do meu lado e não faz chover, mas isso não quer dizer que não me enrosque na mesma sendo a desculpa perfeita para o belo do chocolate quente. Obrigada pela visita. :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Olá, Aida. Vim conhecer o teu blogue e adorei. Adoro moda, séries e muitas outras coisas de que aqui falas. Adoro os looks que escolheste e tenho uma paixão pelo outono. Para além de tudo isto, em comum temos a paixão por Dexter e Homeland, as minhas séries de eleição neste momento, juntamente com Dowton Abbey e Revenge. Bem, só para te dizer que voltarei muitas vezes e que também me vou "perder por aqui".
    Um beijo,
    Ilídia

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love it all as per usual :))
    But falling in love with this glitter/wool style :)
    Hope u having a beautiful week my lovely xoxo

    ReplyDelete