Everyday life is the special occasion!

January 13, 2014

Leather Skirts


Leather skirts are a great staple to invest in not only because they make the perfect garment transition from Autumn to Spring wardrobe, but also because they are very versatile, easily going from casual to elegant, simply by pairing them with a chunky knit or a short sleeve sweater or with a buttoned blouse or sequins - in fact, they are so easy to style that any of us can pull off this look. They look chic and sleek, have a charm of their own, can be a classy bet and are definitely sexy. Furthermore black isn't the only colour you need to be looking at and nowadays you can find some faux leather that looks as good as the real thing. I've got a few leather skirts  in different sizes and colours of my own. Do you?

http://cupcakesandcashmere.com/

6 comments:

  1. Versatile indeed - not to mention sexy. I like all your choices here, but my favorite is still a sleek, simple pencil cut.
    Beauty Fashion Skin Care Blog -Girlie Blog Seattle | Casual Chic Style

    ReplyDelete
  2. great style@!! ; ]

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pics! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! I totally agree with you! I own one, pleated and black, but would like to get others in different shape and colors. Is a staple garment for every seasons and I really love it!:) The first image is stunning, also the other are very inspiring!:) Have a great week ahead my dearest, hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Não passo sem uma saia de napa, desde que me entendo como gente!!!
    http://fashionfauxpas-mintjulep.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cleaning bills overwhelm me. Cute, but too expensive!

    ReplyDelete