Everyday life is the special occasion!

February 17, 2014

The Classy Grey Coat


This is an essential, classical piece that we all should have as a wardrobe staple during colder season. Extremely versatile, the classy grey coat has kind of a magical wardrobe power considering it pairs very well with any colour [it works wonders as a neutral], it is always chic and portrays a sleek modern look. For me it is a favourite that goes way beyong the trend, it is a timeless piece that I renovate as often as possible.
Let yourself be inspired by these beautiful images - it may be freezing outside but that doesn't mean you can't step out in great style!

13 comments:

  1. pretty pics!! ;))


    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing selection..i love grey coat..so elegant..
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've had my grey coat for years and I love it! Keeps me warm during these hideous winter months. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Aida! Hope you had a great weekend! You are right, grey coat is a timeless chic item which never will go out of fashion. I recently, last fall, purchased one and is one of my fav, really love this shade. Your images are all inspiring and for sure gave me some new ideas of styling :) Have a lovely week ahead my dear, many hugs! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very, very elegant!
    Always so kind!
    Nice day my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Confesso que prefiro um bom casaco preto ou camel ao cinza.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  7. confesso que prefiro um bom casaco preto ou camel ao cinzento ;)
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  8. eu tenho um e adoro-o, é tão versátil!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Grey coats are fabulous. I've got one that I just can't let go of...

    ReplyDelete