Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 14, 2014

Bacon Pancakes


Life's demands week after week have been making me feel very  overwhelmed lately  and sometimes I feel like an automaton just living day to day.That's why my favourite weekend  ritual is to sleep in a little  [8:30 tops - I am an early bird], make a latte  and eat freshly baked bacon pancakes while I go through pinterest, my favourite blogs or read magazines and that's my relaxation time. These pancakes, which are incredibly easy to make, are absolutely irresistible and so tasty that I always have to control myself not to eat an entire batch all by myself!

Ingredients:
  • bacon slices
  • 2 tea cups flour
  • 1 tea cup sugar
  • 1 egg 
  • a pinch of salt
  • a tea spoon of baking powder
  • a cup of milk 



















4 comments:

  1. i'm really crazy for pancake! yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That could be the perfect Sunday breakfast indeed, yummy yummy! My jaws are just dropped only looking at the pics!:) Happy Wed dear and do not stress too much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Muhhhh que cosa más rica ,, para engordar engordar y engordar
    Besos

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isto é que andamos em sintonia, mulher, acabei de pôr uns scones de chouriço no meu blog!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete