Everyday life is the special occasion!

May 23, 2014

In The Mood For


{adding fruits to my relaxed and indulgent weekend breakfasts }

After an unexpected week of sad wintery [heavy downpours and very low temperatures] weather in the middle of May, it feels great to wake up to another sunshining morning, just right before the weekend. I really look forward to the family gatherings on the agenda, with amazing food table settings, great conversations and to simple disconnect from a very busy week! Wish you have lots of fun!I'm in the mood for...


{jeans, girlie white blouses and a stack of gold bracelets - a season uniform I can't live without} 






{the nude Tom Ford's lipsticks - classy sophistication}






{singular objects that are simple but stunning works of art}





{a great way of spicing up our summer drinks at home}







{this beach necessaire - pure cuteness with a clear vintage vibe - at ZARA HOME}






{in love with the ultra feminine chic feel of this blouse - at ZARA}

7 comments:

  1. I was waiting the weekend too so bad, hopefullu is here again! Hope you will enjoy it, the Zara blouse is beautiful and I also like the Tom Ford lipsticks! Hugs Aida! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Olá Aida

    Adoro as suas imagens. Saudades de vc, lá no blog.
    Ótimo final de semana para vc...

    AMIGA DA MODA by Kinha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunny relaxing weekend with a lot of funny, my dear!
    *________*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que saudades de panquecas! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Zara blouse é a minha fuça looool!!! Bem linda. Bom fim de semana, rapariga, diverte-te muitoooo!!!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Didn't get to Zara today, but I will, soon! You should be their spokesperson. And tomorrow I'm going to wear my new jeans, a white top, and bracelets. I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete