Everyday life is the special occasion!

March 13, 2015

In The Mood For

{strawberries season - one of my favourite fruits}

Life has been pretty busy this past week and it promises to get even more chaotic the week to come, but at least some of the things that have had me worried and anxious for the past few moths are finally coming to see the light at the end of the tunnel. So, for this weekend I plan on enjoying the nice weather out, indulging in some great readings, attending a great birthday party and cooking some treats for a family gathering. Hope you have a nice one!I'm in the mood for...

{the effortless cool French chic of this whole ensemble}


{transitioning into softer make up hues  & getting ready first thing in the morning}}


{this beautifully arranged bedside table + hunting down for nightstand lamps}

 {decorating the kitchen with tree branches in bloom}

 {two amazing books I mean to read through this weekend}

{pulling out bracelets for nice weather half sleeves sweaters}

5 comments:

  1. espero que seja o fim das preocupações bem á vista!!! Bom fim de semana!
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice ; 0)

    new post

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Aida! Hope things are better now, there is always the light at the end of tunnel, the important is just to not be discouraged :) I have your same weekend plans and hope you had a great time during the family gathering. That outfit is way too cool, love it from head to toe, hair color too! The bracelets are so lovely and Im using softer hues on makeup as well, except for the lips!:P Hugs and have a fab weekend my friend xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bracelet weather! Coming soon here, too. I hope. I'm happy for you!

    ReplyDelete