Everyday life is the special occasion!

November 23, 2015

Catch-up On The Mustard

This is a lovely colour to have in your dull winter days sweaters wardrobe. It is flattering for  your complexion, it looks lively but chic and it's actually not as hard to wear that it might seem. Mustard yellow is a warm color that evoques autoumn leaves, homemade baked cakes, a sunshiny day - a cozy and warm mustard yellow sweater will get you a surprising amount of use because it works with so many colors.I love seeing it paired it with similar colors such as a soft bronze, a somber eggplant hue,  a dark burgundy, a dark navy shade, a creamy chocolate and, of course, with black - it is the perfect complement to such many rich autumnal shades.  Give it a try.  It might surprise you how much works with it.

8 comments:

  1. I absolutely love this colour x

    http://www.anablush.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope. A mim, que sou amarelada de natureza, fica-me HORRIVEL!! Parece que saí de dentro de um hamburguer do McDonalds, passo a publicidade. Tenho uns collants neste tom e raramente os uso, acho mesmo um tom super complicado de usar e que nem toda a gente consegue ficar bem com ele.
    http://bloglairdutemps.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute pics; -))



    i invite to me too

    www.live-style20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great selection..i love this color
    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, no! They made me wear a smock that color at one of my least favorite jobs. I looked embalmed. And I'm scarred for life!

    These ladies look pretty, though. What's the secret?

    ReplyDelete
  6. que bonito color moztasa .. me encantan esos looks

    ReplyDelete