Everyday life is the special occasion!

April 29, 2016

In The Mood For

{Celebrating Mother's Day}

With Mother's day just around the corner followed by my mom's sweet 83rd birthday on Tuesday I'm counting on some busy days ahead with another batch of treats being cooked and an intimate family get-together surprise celebration. This week while cleaning her house I found some photography albuns and stopped what I was doing -  looking through them I came across some of my favorite old photos of my mom and me and others of when she was still young and healthy [though she wasn't a very fortunate person on this regard, sadly] and I remembered some of the fun things we’ve done together. My throat tightened, my stomach suddenly hurt [you know when you feel an empty void inside of you?]and I teared for a while hidden from her. It's heartbreaking to know that I'll never get that back anymore and I just hope that my memory never fails me so that I'll keep those tender memories treasured forever. Hope you have the most loving weekend with your mom or any mother's figure out there. I'm in the mood for...


{pairing grey and beautiful sorbet colours}

{the exquisiteness of gold and small pearls}

{the intrinsically organic but still  chic vibe of this office}

{the tasty combination of coconut flakes with tangy limes on a cake}

{the summery feel of this clutch - so beach perfect - at LEFTIE'S}

{my favourite sweets for the sweetest mom}

2 comments: