Everyday life is the special occasion!

June 17, 2016

In The Mood For

{hydrangeas season - one of my favourite flowers}

Hydrangeas + cherries + sales season have all finally come together in order to make June a favourite month, despite all the weather stubborness of returning into wintery days during the past week. I coudn´t care less about football season to tell you the truth but whenever Portugal is playing I mean to get that as an excuse for a great entertainning meal in the house with friends or family getting together to watch the game,give some nice screams and indulge in great treats!Besides Zara Home is already on sales I mean to dig in the store first thing in the morning to browse for some beautiful items for my home. Wish you a great one! I'm in the mood for...

{boho vibes that still exude major effortless sophistication }


{these nude wedges that are just to die for}


{a beautiful DIY project that makes all the difference}

{the new eye pencils from Estée Lauder are amazing}


 {the cutest beach hat with a boho feel}

{colorful beach nights out essential}

2 comments: