Everyday life is the special occasion!

October 07, 2016

In The Mood For

{cooler weather calls for hearty meals}
These past weeks have been pretty hectic in terms of work and social events so I'm pretty looking forward for a weekend off in the peace and quiet of my home. Come autumn I'm all about baking comfort meals on a regular basis, making all kinds of jams to stock up for winter, choose a great series to watch during an afternoon's marathon, pack away summer sandals and spend cozy evenings tucked at home. Wish you a great weekend. I'm in the mood for...

{dainty gold accessories paired with soft wool grey sweaters}


{suede booties that are just Fall perfect}
{pastel nails to ease off the craziness of summer brights}
 {this beautiful gallery wall that I'd love to reproduce}
 {this finished batch of fig jam for cold mornings breakfasts}
{the earthy hues of the new polishes at H&M}

1 comment: